Welcome to Helveta
Helveta provides you with the tools to protect your business, your community and your environment by tracking assets as they move through complex supply chains. Helveta’s software platform, CI World™ tracks your product from source to its final destination and provides a range of task specific modules that enable you to better manage and control your supply chains.
- New article: Making the most of sustainability - Biofuels International
- Tracking legal timber in Honduras: From communities to guitars
- Cameroon and the EU meet to review progress of the FLEGT VPA
- CI World for Biofuels: Sustainable biofuel production management
- Helveta Wins in Environment Category at the 2012 FT ArcelorMittal ‘Boldness in Business’ Awards
- New Film: Supply chains for a demanding world
- New Film: Legislation and Technology are Transforming the Timber Industry
According to the World Bank, illegal logging causes losses in assets and revenue in excess of US$15 billion a year in developing countries alone. Timber companies and governments are using CI World to enhance control of their supply chains, to secure improved inventory management and to promote the economic and environmental future of their local communities. CI World enables the tracking of timber from the standing tree in the ground to finished product for export – right across the supply chain.
As consumers are becoming increasingly aware of food quality, safety, origin and traceability – pressure is being exerted on processors to keep track of every component in the manufacturing process. CI World is being used to monitor food supply chains from farm to factory providing growers, farmers, producers and agronomists with business critical data on issues ranging from crop quality in the field through to product characteristics as food ships to consumer locations.