TracElite for Food
TracElite provides the track and trace functionality in CI World
TracElite is used to track and manage food assets as they move along the supply chain. Business data is acquired in the field, in the store or in the factory using handheld computers (HHC) and synchronised with CI World via the internet. This is a powerful tool that can be used to pinpoint in real time, exactly where growing, storing or manufacturing processes are underperforming and impacting negatively on profitability.
Data analysis is available on:
- Crop quality issues in the field
- Harvesting outside a defined field area
- Yield rate or quality drop offs in the field, store or factory
- Quality deficiencies at a particular storage site or grower location
CI World technology provides growers, farm managers, agronomists and buyers with the tools to:
- Look at trends and alerting to problem areas
- Predict imminent, adverse environmental events - allowing interventions before problems cause economic loss
- View quality and status of stored and processed product - anywhere in the world through a web browser
- Track interventions by managers and site personnel, to monitor and enforce best practice process and procedures
- Trace processed products from the field to the factory.